Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Closet Confidential TAG

I saw this tag recently on Bex's blog after youtuber and blogger FleurDeForce created it and did it on her youtube channel. I've been enjoying doing tags more recently and I love these questions as I am getting into fashion more now so I thought I'd do it!

What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
I don't think I have anything that is really old in my wardrobe, nothing exciting anyway. I tend to go through my wardrobe and give any clothes I don't wear or don't fit into to charity a lot, I think I have a plain grey H&M top that is a few years old though so that is probably the oldest item in my wardrobe, exciting I know!


What is the newest item?
One of my newest clothes purchases is this Varsity Style Baseball Jacket which I bought for only £5 from Justfor5Pounds. I can see myself wearing this a lot, especially with dresses in the summer I think! 

What is the most expensive item?
I don't tend to spend lots of money on just one item of clothing, I'd rather get more for my money so my most expensive item is probably my coat which is from George at Asda, even that only cost about £25.

What is the cheapest/most affordable item? (that you wear/use a lot!)
My thick fleece lined leggings which were only £5 from Everything5Pounds, I can't seem to find them on the website though. I wear these so much, they are really warm, thick and cosy so are perfect for lounging around in.

What was the biggest bargain?
About 2 years ago I picked up a simple blue vest PJ top from Tesco's for only 1p!

What was the biggest waste of money?
I've bought a lot of dresses in the past that have been too short for me so all of them have been a big waste of money, it took me a little while to find the tall section in New Look!

BONUS QUESTION: Show us your 3 favourite items right now?


I'm really loving my New Look Tall Red Skater Skirt, it injects some colour into my wardrobe and is the perfect style/length for me. I can't wait to start wearing it more, it will definitely feature in some OOTDs.


Along with the Varsity Style Jacket from Justfor5Pounds I picked up this Sheer Studded Collar Top that I've also been loving recently. This actually pairs really well with the skirt I just showed and it will be perfect for when I go back to Sixth Form.


Finally I have been really loving this ASOS green and red tartan/checked scarf recently, it is great for brightening up a plain outfit whist keeping you warm. Unfortunately I can't seem to find this on the website though!

I tag everyone to do this!

Thanks for reading,
Shona x





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar