Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Perfume Collection 2012

Today I am going to share with you my perfume collection. As you can see I have them arranged on a small tea tray, I am looking for a nice silver one but I cannot find one anywhere, so I have to make do with this ladybug one. I also have a body spray on the tray because it is quite a big bottle and I wanted it out and displayed. I am a perfume addict, but I have not bought one for a while and I am trying not too until I have used some up. As you can tell, I mostly like celebrity fragrances and each one is different but you will also notice a pattern of fruit!
The picture above is where I keep my perfumes. In my room I have an under stairs cupboard without a door. I call it my cubby hole. My Dad built me a unit for in there and I use it for storage, but on the top I keep my make-up brushes and perfume. When I have had my bedroom decorated I might do a ‘cubby hole’ tour in photos if anyone is interested. I will also eventually do a nail polish collection post. Now let’s get into what perfumes I have.

Soap & Glory Mist You Madly Body Spray
I have this in the 250ml size and it is currently my favourite liquid based body spray. It is described as a floral scent with notes, such as, bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk. It is my second bottle, but my first was the smaller size. I have already done a review of this spray, so click hereto read it.
£6.50 – CLICK HERE

Next Paradise eau de toilette
I have this in the 100ml size and I think it has to be my all-time favourite perfume. Sadly Next have discontinued this scent, which is why I am trying to hold onto mine as long as possible. It is described as a fruity-floral scent, it is definitely a strong scent and strong enough for night time, but fresh enough for the day. If I close my eyes and smell this, I feel like I am on an exotic beach in the middle of nowhere!
£12 – NO LONGER AVAILABLE, CHECK eBay!

Christina Aguilera By Night eau de parfum
I have this in the 30ml size and I received it for Christmas a couple of years ago, but before that I had bought it as my Sister’s birthday present and I grew to love it, so I was excited I got my own. I think this is my second favourite of all time, although it is a night scent I wear it whenever I feel like it (whoah rebel!) This perfume is described as a fruity-floral scent with notes, such as, freesia, apple, peach blossom and vanilla. I will be doing a review on this perfume very soon.
£19.90 – CLICK HERE

Katie Price Stunning eau de parfum
This one is the 100ml size I bought this year, which I haven’t used yet because I’m still using my 30ml size, which I received as a birthday present a couple of years ago. This is described as a floral fragrance with notes, such as, mandarin orange, jasmine and patchouli. A review will also be coming soon.
£34 – CLICK HERE

Katie Price Stunning eau de parfum - AGAIN
30ml size. £19.50

Avril Lavigne Black Star eau de parfum
This is my third bottle of the 30ml size and I love this fragrance. It is very light though, which means it doesn’t last very long but I still have to have this scent in my life. It is mostly a fruity and sweet scent, with notes, such as, blackcurrant, mango, pear, jasmine, sandalwood, hibiscus, lotus and Mexican chocolate. A review will be posted very soon.
£19.99 – CLICK HERE

Hilary Duff With Love eau de parfum
I first received this as a birthday present in 100ml years ago, but I bought myself the 50ml last year and I still really love the scent. It is definitely a spicy and oriental scent. The notes is includes are, mango, cocobolo, musk, amber and mango blossom.
£34 – NO LONGER AVAILABLE, CHECK eBay!

Soap & Glory eau de Soap & Glory (Formula 2)
I got this because it is the same as the Mist You Madly body spray, but in a stronger form. They smell similar but this is muskier than and not quite as nice as the body spray. Again it is a floral scent with bergamot, freesia, cassis, magnolia, vanilla and musk notes.
£16.50 – CLICK HERE

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom eau de parfum
I also really love this scent because it is so fruity and girl and I love apple scents! I have it in 30ml, so the way the bottle sprays is different to the larger sizes. The mains notes are, grapefruit, apricot, cassis, rose, jasmine and red apple. A review will be coming soon.
£35 – CLICK HERE

Versace Vanitas eau de parfum
I have this in a sample size and it is not my typical scent, but I like it. I’m not sure I would buy it because it is quite expensive and like I said, not my typical scent. It is a very soft, sweet floral with notes, such as, lime, tiara flower, freesia, tonka bean and virginia cedar.
£45 – CLICK HERE

Marc Jacobs Daisy eau de parfum – IN A TRAVALO
I had three samples of this and decided to put them in a Travalo for easier use. I really like this scent and I love the bottle and I will definitely be buying this in the future. As you may have guessed it is a floral scent with notes, such as, violet leaf, blood grapefruit, gardenia, wild strawberry, violet, jasmine, musk and vanilla.
£35 – CLICK HERE

Vera Wang Lovestruck eau de parfum
I also have this in a sample size and I will be buying it at some point, because I really like it. It is a fruity scent and has notes, such as, angelica, mandarin orange, guava, lotus, tuberose and musk.
£35 – CLICK HERE

Katy Perry Purr eau de parfum
I also have this as a sample and I like this too and I love the bottle, but I am still not sure whether I want to buy it. It is a fruity and floral scent, with gardenia, bamboo, peach, red apple, jasmine, freesia, rose, musk, sandalwood, amber, coconut and orchid, as its notes.
£29.99 – CLICK HERE

Diesel Loverdose eau de parfum
Lastly I have this in a 30ml size and I don’t wear it because it is really strong and definitely more of a night time scent. I am also not too keen on the liquorice, but it still smells nice and I love the bottle. It is described as a spicy floral scent with notes, such as, mandarin orange, star anise, jasmine, gardenia, liquorice, amber and vanilla. A review will be posted soon.
£36 – CLICK HERE

I will do a new Perfume Collection post when it has changed a bit, so maybe next year, but it could be the year after! Let me know in the comment section, what your favourite perfumes are and leave me suggestions.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar