Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top 5 high end beauty buys featuring YSL, Marc Jacobs, Hourglass & more



Hourglass, Ambient Lighting Blush, Marc Jacobs, Velvet Noir Mascara, YSL, Rouge Volupte Lipstick, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk, Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow



I know from experience that high end prices/brands don't always equal amazing products or results but today I want to share with you my top 5 high end beauty purchases that I believe are worth the price tag. I have quite a large make-up collection that consists of mainly mid-high end products with some budget gems in there too and I have tried quite a lot of high end brands but when I got to thinking about this post, I finally narrowed it down to these five products that really stand out for me and I would wholeheartedly recommend to others who want to make a luxury make-up purchase. I haven't included any skincare because I will do a separate post on my top 5 high end skincare buys another day. So let's get started!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar