Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD: China Glaze Custom Kicks!

Two (2) coats of China Glaze Custom Kicks & One (1) coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.
China Glaze Custom Kicks
China Glaze Custom Kicks is a sea foam green/teal with tiny flecks of golden shimmer. This shade was released in the 2009 China Glaze Kick's Collection. Lucky enough for those who want to snag this shade, it's not a Limited Edition shade. (I spotted it at my local ULTA)

The shade appears a little more blue-teal in the bottle, but on my nails it's much more of a green-teal. Strangely, it appeared more green after I applied my top coat.

The formula is exceptional with this shade. It's somewhat thick - but not too thick, applies with no streaks and is opaque with one coat. I always like to at least apply two coats though - but for those who are painting their nails on the go, this shade is pretty low maintenance and you can get away with one.

China Glaze Custom Kicks (Flash)

You may notice my nails are much shorter. I think I prefer them a bit shorter as it's easier to apply moisturizers, concealer, text, etc. The only thing is, it makes my fingers look stubbier. Do you like your nails shorter or longer better?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar