Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DEAR READERS: What are the top 3 makeups you can live without?


I know we all have our holy grail, go- to, and ultimate beauty products, but I'm more interested to know, what are the three makeup products you can live without?

I'll start: I can live without the following:

1. Lipgloss- I used to love lipgloss, but I dislike how it would inconvenience me whenever I'm outdoors. I have long hair and I like keeping it down, and when the breeze blows a lil' stronger, my hair strands stick to my puckers and the gloss ends up smudging on my cheeks so I had to bid lipgloss goodbye. I still use lipgloss, but I won't really go out of my way to buy one.

2. Highlighters- I don't have a lot of it. In fact, I only have and like two and they're Benefit Watts Up and Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. Why so? Because I find that Highlighters, no matter how carefully I apply them, would most likely end up emphasizing my pores--Perhaps it's due to my warm skin tone. Besides, there are blushes that are infused with shimmer so I opt for them to get two products in one pan-saves me time and dinero.

3. BB Cream- Didn't really buy into the craze. I only like two BB Creams: Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion and Fairy Drops Candy Bar BB Cream. I'll still choose foundation any day because I'm really after the coverage.

So keep the ball rolling, peeps. Tell me yours in the comment section below! :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar