Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Excess sleeveage.

Chippendale

Vintage Coat - Vintage Sheer Buttondown - The Story Of Short from Market HQ - Romwe.com Tights - All about eve Sunglasses from SUNBURN

My past couple of days have been relatively non-stop. I'm fairly certain that I have permanent smudges under my eyes and that my hair is irresolvable in every sense of the word (both are pretty evident in the half-asleep photo below - go on, laugh). My dear Katie has been helping me out with a project I've been working on over the weekend just past, and while out in Chippendale, we sought shelter from the wind behind this wonderful piece of wall and ended up snapping these.

Made a fun little shoe purchase at Nü+Nan in The Galeries Victoria not long after this at the most ridiculous steal of a price - you've probably seen the photo I tweeted. Yes I'm very much in love. Yes I did then sneakily change straight into them up in some windowsill in Kinokuniya, hoping that none of the girls at the desk would notice my added 4 inches of height. Yes I will probably be back to see if I can nab more sale/last-pair shoes.

Yes my bank account hates me.

But hey - at least they distract me from the Karen Walker sunnies staring at me next door in Incu. Don't even begin. It's depressing.

Chippendale
Chippendale
Chippendale

Must be off to catch some sleep! Big day tomorrow :)

BUT I must remind you that you only have a few days to enter the Style Yourself giveaway!

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar