Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's in my Make-up bag?

Do you usually find yourself dumping a tonne of products in your make-up bag to a point when it can finally blast and you can change to another bag? Yes, that's exactly what I hate doing and hence do not do. This is my make-up bag which I always carry with me on the go if I am out or about for less than a day of course. 

It also contains cult essentials that can actually help me create a full face of make-up if I need to get ready in lets say, 5 minutes. I hardly switch things in here for other products, perhaps once a year maybe as these have been tried and tested in rain or shine and have come out victorious to reserve a permanent seat in here. 




Regarding the size of these bags, I've always been in a dilemma as you never know what's spacious and compact enough at the same time. This one's more spacious than compact I'd say but nevertheless not overdone at all. I got this particular one from Clinton's (a gift/card store) I believe a few years ago as a present for my sister who never used it hence in my possession. 



I never believed in lips revamping the face in minutes until I found these two lippies that I love wholeheartedly. It's Clinique's Chubby Stick in Voluptious Violet and MAC's Lickable Lipstick. Both bright pop of colours that suit a full face or a barely any make-up face equally well. Lovely glossy, non drying textures. 


This blush by Chanel in Rose Petale is a stunner. I have had this from years now and everytime I use it, I am in love all over again. It's the perfect shade of warm pink with iridescence for that soft focus effect. Must have in every girls vanity!


Aah brows. These babies help me get through weeks of brow unplucking as I am lazy that way and usually do my own brows for which I need to find time. The Cosmetic A La Carta is an old one and came with a glossybox I remember. The Smashbox Brow Tech is a new addition that I love even more for it's waxy texture. 



This used to be Rimmel Stay Matte Powders place before but as it does not come with a mirror, it's quite a pain to apply in mirror-less situations. This Sisley one I have here not only looks chic with its leopard print but is a fabulous product that you cannot detect on the face and gives a light to medium coverage. 


If you read back on my blog, you'll come across posts which I have dedicated to hating MAC's Studio Finish Concealer. I'm not sure why I didn't get along with it back then. I cannot live without it now to be honest as I can literally do my entire face with this little tub and look like I'm naturally flawless. I am eyeing the concealer palette by MAC now that comes with six shades but it's always out of stock. One day!


Last but not the least, I know many people don't carry foundations in their go-to make-up bags as who'd want to touch up during the day as Foundations are meant to be long lasting any way. I don't use this often unless I'm soaking wet from the rain or have a salon appointment which leaves my face patchy. It's a quick fix as a full coverage cream foundation by Cover FX. Quite similar to MAC's Studio Tech besides the fact that you get more product for your money in here.


Phew! Hope you enjoyed having a cheeky peek into my make-up bag. If you've done a similar post, leave me a link in the comment below. If not, I'd love to know your make-up bag essentials.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar