Balm: Clinique Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm in Black Honey
Availability: This retails at $19.50 for .47 oz and can be purchased at sephora.com as well as its respective physical store locations.
Would I buy this again?: Probably not.
Notes: This is a completely sheer plummy lip balm that leaves behind a slight sheen. It has pretty much no taste or flavor. It goes on pretty smooth and is nice, nothing too spectacular or life changing in my opinion, just gives you a little color. The sugar scrub... it took a while to get to the gritty bits and honestly, maybe I need to dig around it more, but thus far it feels like balm with scrubby bits in it rather than a full on scrub.. I'm the kind of sicko that needs to feel super gritty for me to feel like a scrub is doing anything. However, I appreciate that the granules appear to be suspended in balm because that means the scrub is hydrating. I'll have to keep using it to see how I like it in the long run.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Disclaimer: This was provided for consideration, I am under no obligation whatsoever to mention it on this here blog.
0 Yorumlar