Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Huda Rose Gold Remastered Palette


Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered Palette Review & Swatches


If you read my post about the Cult Beauty Birthday Box, you will know that one of the products included was the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered Palette. Out of all 10 products in the box, I think this was the one I was most excited about because I am a huge fan of Huda Beauty in general (see Brand Focus post here) but especially her eyeshadows. I reviewed her Desert Dusk palette here last year. I know that there were a lot of mixed reviews on the original Rose Gold palette and she listened to her customers, leading to this new Remastered Palette. I can understand why some people feel hard done by if they had bought the original palette but I get why she re-released it as the shade selection was a hit, it was the formula that was a miss. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar