Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My current and all time favourite conditioner: L'Oreal Absolute Repair Lipidum conditioner



Hello guys

I'm currently in love with L'Oreal professional haircare. I never want to go back to drugstore hair products again! Every shampoo, conditioner and mask I have tried so far has given me amazing results. It's much nicer to spend a bit more on a product that actually works and pays off.

Today I'm reviewing my latest discovery: the Absolute Repair Lipidum conditioner.

I bought this at the hair dresser. This line wasn't available at my perfumerie Ici Paris. It was around 20 euros.



The bottles are very handy and easy to open, they look luxurious. The conditioner melts into my hair and instantly softens it and detangles it. It can be rinsed immediately, like a regular conditioner.

My hair had been damaged by that final gommage (hair scrub) I had had to have hair dye removed from my hair. It was thinning at the ends from curling and it wasn't responding anymore to any hair products. It also looked kinda dull and prone to breakage. It turned greasy quite fast and after flat ironing it would just look stiff, dried, limp and dead. I felt like crying every day because my hair wasn't getting any longer this way. Not even vitamin shampoo helped, not even using less heat, etc. ...

But after using this conditioner, in combination with the following shampoo:



... my hair felt a lot better! It seemed a lot more hydrated, a lot fuller. After styling it it still looked lively! I didn't even feel like I was doing any damage. And when I was sitting in the sun my mom told me she couldn't stop staring at my hair because it was so shiney! My end felt thicker too, and for the last couple of days I feel like my hair is actually getting longer again due to the abscence of breakage.

Yes, this conditioner is slightly expensive but can last a month or two and can save you from so much misery. It actually does what it promises, unlike those digustingly cheap drugstore conditioners that just sit on lay on your hair and fry it while you cry! This conditioner actually repairs the hair, stengthens it, thickens it, hydrates it, brings it back to life and subliminizes it. All without weighing it down. It's like a hair dresser in a bottle. Such a good investment! I think I'm in love!

Tip: a quality conditioner is more important than a quality shampoo, so if you have to choose, go for a quality conditioner.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar