Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Best Friend's B'day and what I wore....

It changed into my excellent pal's b'day on tenth Jan and whoa!What a celebration it was!! we all had hundreds and loads of fun and loved like hell...In truth, I would love to provide a shout-out to my friend and the closest character to me within the whole extensive international....
"Thanx for an first-rate party, Aman!!!may also you get all the happiness & success in the global....muahhhh!! "


As maximum of you, who live in or round Delhi, know how bloodless it was here again then.I needed to positioned lots of layers on me to stop myself from freezing to death. but on that day I wore a get dressed and danced off the cold....Of direction, I had to placed my jacket on again after I went again out however I enjoyed my time without the huge fats component...lol!


What I wore :
- Dress - Globus
- Heels - Aldo
- Watch - DKNY


This picture was taken after the party, that's why I look so.....Ummmm.....messy...:P
I had done a purple smoky eye look but there are no pictures of my makeup....sadly!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar