Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kelly Rowland Bronze Turquoise Makeup - Recreation from Pixiewoo

I am very excited to share this Face of the Day with you, because this has been roughly the makeup that I have had on for the past 1 week of Chinese New Year.

I basically went everywhere with the Chanel Spring 2012 Collection, and have got tonnes and tonnes of compliments that it looks pretty. And really, to me, the best part of the compliment is that, I didn't really do much to my face!

I think it really has been a long way since the time I piled on truckloads of makeup and went through a phase when people told me that they truly prefer the natural me. What that means to me, is that my makeup skills are not good enough. hahaha.

But I had taken them in the positive light, persisted with using makeup, with the determination to sharpen my skills. So it is heartening to receive compliments now, that tells me my skills are good enough.

So yes, I was inspired today by PixiewooMadness, a Youtube channel, and I quickly ran in and recreated it an hour ago. Here I am, ready with pictures. But before mine, let me just share the video link below: