Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eye Serum Review: Clarins Paris Defining Eye Lift

Hello folsickles. Today's review will be for Clarins Paris Defining Eye Lift

Availability: This product retails at $60 for .7 oz and is available at sephora.com and macys.com along with their respective physical store locations as well as clarinsusa.com.

Would I buy this?: Not sure yet

What is this product designed to address?
According to sephora.com this is what the product is and what it does:
What it is:
A powerful formula to relieve puffiness, brighten dark circles, and visibly lift heavy-looking eyelids. 

What it is formulated to do:
Defining Eye Lift relieves puffiness, tightens slackened skin, and promotes brighter, wider-looking eyes. Clarins' triple action formula contains pure plant actives that brighten dark circles and eyelids for eyes that appear youthfully radiant. 

What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty-free, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, made in France, and formulated without colorant.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
According to sephora.com
-Extracts of Senegalese Acacia and Maritime Pine Bark
-Organic Ginkgo Biloba
-Organic Oat Sugars
-Caffeine

What is the texture like?
This is very lightweight and gelatinous.

Is it scented?
This has a clean scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I've only used this for a week so I can't say that it truly brightened or tightened in the time I was using it... It's a bit pricey though so I was hoping to be more impressed with its performance during the time I was using it. I'll come back after continued use and let you guys know how I feel about it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I received this product for consideration. I am in no way obligated to mention it on this here blog.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar