Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Disney's "Ariel" Lashes By: Ardell



Exclusively sold at Walgreens is the Limited Edition Disney "Ariel" beauty collection.  To my understanding this compiled of six  exclusive collections.  I purchased six of the seven.  I skipped out on purchasing the nail polish collection.  This is the first of the five that I will be showcasing on my blog this week, enjoy! 

I can't even contain my excitement of this collection.  Look who joined in on the fun, Ardell!  It was refreshing to see that the lashes in this collection were not by E.L.F. but by Ardell!  Not that E.L.F. has extremely bad lashes, but come on "Demi Wispies"!  I feel like Ardell's "Demi Wispies" have their own following LOL.  Out of all the lashes that Ardell have in their line, I feel that these are the most versatile and easy to wear with any look.  To also include #203 this was just a great pairing of lashes.

This had so much thought put into it.  The packaging alone is gorgeous.  I can't even find it in me to throw away the box lol.  Just look at  the portrait of  "Ariel" so beautifully done.  This retailed for $7.99 and worth every penny!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar