Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer Nails | Pink Blizzard

Hello My Lovelies,

Happy Friday everyone, i hope you are all doing well! If you follow me on Twitter then you may or may not know that i did a little travelling yesterday and escaped to our Villa in Spain. I am really looking forward to the next few days relaxing in the sunshine and forgetting the stresses of University and life for a while haha. In honour of our little trip away i decided to have a new manicure done for the occasion...as you do! I opted for something really summery and fun to match the sunshine. I did not really know what to name this post so i hope the name i chose done it justice. I opted for two of the most used polishes in my collections, China Glaze Pink Voltage and Models Own Blizzard. 


China Glaze Pink Voltage and Models Own Blizzard are my go-to nail polish combination all year round when i am looking for something fun, girly and sparkly. I usually would opt for the sparkly polish on all of my nails but on this occasion i really liked the accent detail it gave. As you can see from the picture it is a very bright neon polish which reflects in the light. I think the added sparkly detail just brings the whole look together. I have really been loving experimenting more with my nails recently!

Pink Voltage is a blue undertones neon pink shade which is absolutely gorgeous. When  first saw the shade a few years ago i was literally like nahh i don't think i would like that on my nails and it would be too 'out there' for me but boy was i wrong. A friend of mine was in the salon at the same time and she had a french manicure done with the Pink Voltage as the tips and the colour was really lovely! It is the perfect shade in the sun and it looks gorgeous with a tan. 

Blizzard has to be by far one of my all time favourite sparkly polishes. It has chunky glitter in the formulation which i absolutely love and i am really regretting not stocking up whilst Models Own had their 50% off sale! I literally will pair this polish with any nail polish in my collection. I will post pictures of my nails on Instagram and looking back i have paired this with white, pastel pink, red and so many more. 

I applied two coats of Pink Voltage with one coat of Blizzard on my accent nails. The wear time of this combination is fabulous and it really lasts without chipping which i love. Pink Voltage is originally a matte shade so i usually find it dried a lot quicker in comparison to some of my other China Glaze polishes. However, i know the matte look is not for everyone and i do prefer a more glossy look so i apply a good coat of my favourite fast drying top coat. If you would like to give these polishes a try you can pick them up online or in most stores. I usually purchase my China Glaze online or at my local Sally's Beauty Supply as i have a card. Models Own you can purchase either online at their website or i usually go to Boots.com

I hope you all enjoyed this post! I would love to know your opinion on the polish combination. Like always lovelies, if you have any questions, requests or if you just want a chat you can contact me on my social media or leave me a comment below. I love hearing from you all and i make sure to read every single comment…they really make my day!

What are your favourite nail polish combinations? Would you give this one a try?

Lots of Love

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar