Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NYX Natural Palette Is It All About The Naturals?


Ok Trenders are you ready for this?  All I know is honesty and to be honest, this palette was craptastic!  I have used many palettes and not all have been great, but this went beyond horrible.  

This palette is six natural (what I consider neutral colors).  Three matte, two satin and on shimmer.  Total Net. Wt. 0.21 oz. or 6 g of product.  One double sided sponge tip applicator.  This six shade palette claims to create a day and night look.  This retails at Ulta for $7.49.

So, I decided to take this palette with me on vacation.  I mean what could go wrong with an all natural palette?  Apparently everything!  This is a palette of all light shade and only one dark shade.  When I applied them on my eyelid, they all seem to look similar, with no definitive color.  There is no gradation.  It went from extremely light to one dark!  One shade (shown below) was an exact match to my sin tone.  If these did not have a satin or shimmer finish to then, I feel all but one could be used as a face highlight LOL! How am I to work with this? 


I am so glad that I had brought another palette  because this was a disaster.  I needed a crease color, that this palette obviously did not have.  I was finally able to create a look that I was satisfied with. 
I'm sorry but this palette is not an eye look.  What I mean by that, with this palette I was unable to create a complete eyeshadow look with the colors provided.  I felt that there was no true crease color.  With my skin tone I felt that all these color minus the dark shade could have been used as a brow bone highlight.

The quality of the shadows are decent.  The color payoff is ok, a primer is most defiantly needed to maintain and show color.  Sadly I'll never reach for this palette, being that I'm unable to create a complete look with it.  Like I said the shadows are decent, not great.  I think this is another gift for the trash, no need to keep something I'll never use.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar