Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD: OPI 'You Callin Me A Lyre?'




I "accidentally" picked up this new shade from OPI's New York City Ballet collection. I was in the market for a sheer pink everyday nail polish and selected this from just a normal OPI stand. In the bottle the color is a gorgeous light salmon colored pink that seemed just perfect. The black cap on this seems a bit different in texture to my other OPI polishes. I'm not sure if they have changed this or if it's something done especially for the New York City Ballet Collection?


The polish applied really well. It was easy to apply, gave a nice even finish and dried pretty fast. Obviously this is not opaque, but as it's not really ment to be it doesn't matter. 'You Callin Me A Lyre?' looks stunning on the nails. It's simple yet elegant. It leaves my nails a really nice, clean pink color and let's the white part of my nails come through. One can consider this an easy french mani.


I removed the polish after 7 days, a whole week, with minor to no chipping. As the look is so natural whatever minor (and I do mean minor) chipping there is is almost undetectable and I could've probably worn this another couple of days with no problem. The only reason I removed it was because I wanted to change my nails.


This applied like a dream, gave an amazing polished result and lasted for ages. I can not recommend this enough. Everyone should have this, or at least something like this in their collection for days when you want polished nails without the bright colors.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar