Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lush Batho Bubble Bar, Shower Jelly Review

Yes there seems to be a Lush craze going on across bloggers at the moment, but will that stop me from writing reviews? No! 
So first of all I used Batho Bubble bar the other day which looks like this:



Cost: £2.50
Smell: Amazing.
So I had a hot bath running and (accidentally) crumbled half of a batho into it, it's SO much easier to crumble than the comforter.
I then went downstairs whilst I was waiting for my hot lush bath. My bathroom is pretty much at the top of the stairs and I was about to go back up and was at the bottom of the staircase where the smell of batho hit me and lured me back up to the bathroom. My mum was even saying that when I was draining the bath she went outside to throw rubbish in the bins and she could smell the bath water and loved the scent.
I absolutely love this bubble bar, it's right up there with the comforter bar. Initially I couldn't really put my finger on the smell but according to lush it's Violets and ylang ylang, there's also some Jasmine thrown in there. Violet leaf essential oils are stated to be very relaxing and help you forget your worries.
This bubble bar gave the water a slight tinge of dark purple, the bubbles lasted for a while, I mean I was going pruney at the fingers and toes and there was still some bubbles left, not as much as comforter though.

Would I buy it again? Yes.




Okay this is super late I know, but I guess it can prepare you for Christmas 2010! (If they decide to make it again)
Snow Showers Shower Jelly.
I wasn't too keen on shower jellys after my last experience of it constantly slipping out my fingers and falling. (which I know a lot of people have experienced.) But not this time! I used it with exfoliating gloves and it worked so much better, it lathered up well too. If you have had a rubbish experience with jellies I can't stress enough how much you should try them with some exfoliating gloves (or maybe a sponge), I basically ripped a small chunk of the jelly as you really don't need much and then squashed it between my fingers, because of the texture of exfoliating gloves it sticks to them and there you have it! No slipping away.
The smell is sweet orange, lime and cognac oils. It's citrusy and very unique, I really liked the smell.
You can use shower jellies as they are or you can refrigerate or freeze them and either way it will definatley give you an invigorating shower.
I will be buying this shower jelly again if it's out for christmas this year and I'll also be giving other jellies a chance now I have mastered how to use Jellies without dropping it every 2 seconds.
Freezing or refrigerating it sounds interesting and I think I'll next try it out of the fridge and see how that go's.

Has anyone else tried Lush's shower jellies?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar