Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I want KANDEE.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've been in touch with all things bright and eye-catching at KANDEE shoes, and I'm delighted to introduce the very talented creative mind behind these amazing colours. As you can tell already, KANDEE is much eye-candy as it is foot-candy (so much candy) and yet manages to look sophisticated and really well put together. Personally, I can't quite get my head around how quality leather can be so bright, but hey - if you're one who's wanting to get your footsies Jak&Jil-ed, these are the babies who'll do the job for sure!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hi there, how’s it going?
Very well thank you! We are extremely busy sorting out samples for the S/S 2011 collection.

Can you tell us a bit about how KANDEE came about?
Kandee was established on a Sunday afternoon. I had always been interested in fashion and thought that there was a gap in the market for women’s shoes which were well designed, excellent quality at an affordable price to the average shopper. From there, I designed some shoes for the collection – however, I’m no artist! If honest, I would say my drawing skills were zero! I used my words to describe what I wanted and then we came up with designs which I was happy with. The factory then completed the samples for the first collection to which we then grew on and learnt a lot along the way. So the overall idea just seemed to come to me. I believed in the idea enough to make it into a reality.

What is the KANDEE vibe?
I would say the Kandee’s vibe is very fun, unique, but we are suitable for any woman, who has the confidence or wants to portray the confidence through fashion. Plus of course our vibe is candy!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I’m loving the brights and super high heels – where did you get the idea from?
I discovered a gap in the shoe market. I had sour sweets one day and I thought, hey, what about neon shoes! I then looked at different designs and leathers that other designers had done and a majority of it looked very cheap and wasn’t well executed, apart from the very high-end designers which weren’t of course, available to every woman! So I decided this would be a perfect trend to set and my instincts were correct, as neon is very big!

Where do you want to be in 5 years time?
I see Kandee as a lifestyle brand. So I would like to see accessories and other apparel added to our collections! And I’d love Kandee to be stocked in major retailers worldwide. So watch our twitter page and website for details/news. @KandeeShoes (Twitter) www.kandeeshoes.com (Website).

What shoes are your personal favourite KANDEE shoes?
I love every single shoe in the collections. We have some very exciting designs coming up for S/S 2011 – so watch this space!

Who would you most like to see wearing your shoes?
I would like to walk down any high street in the country and see any female wearing my shoes.

Our last interviewee, designer Belle of Belle Bijoux, would like to know: What was your personal fashion moment last season?
I like to concentrate on the up-coming seasons!

And last of all, what’s a random question would you like to ask the next interviewee?
What’s your favourite Kandee?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
How fanatastic are they! They'd be so much fun wear all year round - I'm loving the intense studs... peanut brittle anyone?

Check out more of KANDEE, stop by HERE.

P.S. Thank you all for entering the gift card giveaway! I will be announcing the winner tomorrow :)

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar