Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Haul | Ft. Chanel, Urban Decay, Benefit & Ted Baker

Hello My Lovelies,

Hope your all well :) I've just got back from work and i've been editing my photos for this post whilst blasting Taylor Swift & Jonas Brothers :3, been singing and dancing around like a crazy person :P 

So todays post is another Haul :D some of you may know that i went to an Urban Decay event on Thursday and i got their a tad early as you do and the shopping centre was such a bad influence on me haha so i picked up a few more goodies :P i will be reviewing them individually for you soon, so keep checking back for that. I also recieve a few exciting packagaes this week which i can't wait to share with you all, so keep an eye out for them also ;)

"Hi I'm Sophia...and I'm a Shopaholic" ;) 


I stopped by LUSH again to pick up a few goodies, mainly because i wanted to try 'The Enchanter' bath bomb which India at 'The Jewel Beauty' absolutely loves. 

1. Phoenix Rising - This is something new to try, i've always noticed but never went for it but decided to just go for it. The glitter was definitely a reason why i purchased it as i'm a sucker for anything glittery and sparkly :P it actually has a secret green centre which sounds amazing!

2. The Enchanter - Lush say that this will cast a magical spell of colour and fragrance over your bathroom. The bathbomb is layered with colourful fizziness, swirling in a haze of orange and pink releasing it's sunny lime and neroli fragrance :D

3. Dragons Egg - I got one of these in my Haul from last week but decided to get another one so i have a back up haha Lush describe it as an everlasting gobstopper which sounds amazing :D

4. Dorothy - I initially chose to get this because it is so adorable looking  but also in honour of the new 'Urban Decay - OZ' Palettes which were released this week :P The sales assistant said to use the rainbow first and then the rest otherwise your bath won't be as pretty. 

5. Twilight - Lush say this is the perfect bath bomb is your struggeling to get to sleep as it has relaxing lavader as one of the main ingredients. I was initially drawn in by the name because of the 'Twilight Saga' and also the beautiful stary design. 

6. The Enchanter - I had to buy two after what Lush and my bestie India had to say about this bath bomb :P


I then wanted to add a picture of my new LUSH storage for you all :D i absolutely love these Jars, Mum found them for me a few days ago and they're perfect for my little Lush corner in my Beauty Closet :D everything looks so pretty, i added the pink and silver glittery bows for an added girly touch. 


We then went along to John Lewis, i've had my eye on a Ted Baker Makeup bag for a while now. I was initially drawn to the Glittery Bow collection which was from before Christmas but the bow in real life wasn't as pretty as i hoped, it was practically falling apart in my hand. The sales assistant had showed me this design the week before and i had a little think about it and decided to go for it. It's from the new Spring 2013 Collection so i love the fact that its part of the new line. Now i can do a 'What's in My Makeup Bag Video' for you all haha If you'd like to see that then let me know :D


Benefit - Fine One One

After the 'Fine One One' released a few weeks ago i knew i had to go check it out. The MUA on the counter applied it to my cheeks and lips and it's so beautiful. The three shades blended in together create the perfect creamy bush shade. I can't wait to use this more through the summer :D


After the Urban Decauy event i had to pick up a few more goodies, i decided to pick up the other 3 famous Primer Potions. I have used most of these primers before except for Eden, but that was when they were still using the older packaging. 

Eden Primer Potion
Sin Primer Potion
Original Primer Potion

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation

I then picked up the new NAKED Skin foudnation, i've had my eye on this for ages now. Originally i am in the shade 3.5 but i opted to go for the 5.5 because i do tan a little and this and i always prefer using a foundation a shade or so darker than me otherwise i look like a zombie o_O haha I promise you it doesn't come out orangy or anything, it still makes my complexion look completely natural and flawless. 


We then stopped by Chanel and picked up a few goodies. One being the new Highlighter fromt heir Spring 2013 collection. It was the last one left on the counter so it was meant to be, i was super lucky because all theother counters had sold out too. 


Poudre Signee De Chanel - Illuminating Powder
Les Ombres - #14 Mystic Eyes
Illusion D'Ombre - Epatant
Illusion D'Ombre - Vision


Everything is so beautiful and was incredibly hard choosing, i can't wait to review these and create some makeup looks with them. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this haul post, the next post will be different i promise :D If you've tried anything or have an reccomendations i'd love to hear them :D

If you have any questions or requests please do not hesitate to contact me or leave a comment below, i love hearing from you all :)

Lots Of Love

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar