Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Haul: Avon makeup, skin care & accessories









One of my friends and co-worker sells Avon, so I always get the newest catalogues. I like Avon because I always find some cute things to get for really good prices! Yeah, sometimes I end up buying things I don't really need but, oh well~ I can experiment with their products without spending too much money.
What I usually buy are lipsticks! Color Trend is definitely one of my favorite things to check because they always have bright, fun colors, and the quality is good, can't complain. I already have a few!

This is what I got this month:

♥ Avon Color Trend "Vibrant Coral" (M1504) Since it's orange, I /had/ to buy it! I love orange lipsticks and this one is really pretty! Even though it looks like a strong color, it looks very subtle and natural once you apply it. I wonder how many orange lipsticks I have so far...

Vibrant Coral (M1504)

♥ Avon Health Essentials pink hair towel. I saw a DIY video (on SecretLifeOfABioNerd) for this kind of towels a while ago and I was so determined to make one! I even had the fabric and stuff but, it never happened~ I ended up using that fabric for something else... So I was really excited when I saw this one for sale! It is really cute and easy to wear! The only thing I'm not too happy about is it makes my head hurt after a while since it's a bit bit tight. I kinda want to decorate it a little to make it look...cuter?

This is not the best pic I cout get but it kinda shows how the towel looks like once you wear it. It has a little button on the back to keep everything in place~
♥ Avon ClearSkin Pore Penetrating scrub. I've been using this one for a while now and I love it! It feels really fresh and it's gentle to my skin. This is my kind of scrub because it is kinda dry(?) so you can actually feel those little pearls working! I use it twice a week. I was already running out of product so, it was time to get a new one. It lasted a lot though!
♥ Avon Ideas pink heart eye liner pencil sharpener. I kinda needed one and seeing how cute this one was, I bought it. It has a whole for regular eye liner pencils and a bigger one for chunkier(?) ones. It's also very easy to clean.
♥ Avon Color Trend Eye Liner in "Hot Coffee" My mom was the one who bought it but she ended up giving it to me. I'm into brown eye liners at the moment so I'm giving it a try.

I already ordered some other things that will arrive next month~ but for now, I'm happy with what I got.

xox


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar