Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Charlotte Tilbury Gift Guide for all budgets



 

If you've been reading my gift guides, you've probably wondered why I haven't included any Charlotte Tilbury products, which is unusual because every other year, I've always featured some gorgeous products from the brand. The reason is, this year, I wanted to dedicate a whole post to the brand. This post includes both products that I have bought myself, but also some that have been kindly gifted to me, which will be marked with a *. As with my other gift guides, some of these products will be donated, but also some will be prizes for people who actually engage with my content, both here and on Instagram - follow/unfollowers will be blocked. There is something for all budgets here and, of course, the packaging is decadent and luxurious - the dream to find under the tree! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar