Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

9 to 5 File: Navy Separates

Hi guys! I'm debuting my 9 to 5 Style series today! This series of workwear posts will feature more conservative, and traditional office styles on Monday.  On Friday, the outfits will be more office casual and fashion forward.

This concept is not new, but I personally developed it because of my full time job as an attorney in Miami.  I have been practicing for a little over 9 years now, and believe me when I tell you, I have seen some pretty scary outfits that people try to pass off as office appropriate.

Scooped necklines exposing cleavage? Check.  Hemlines 10 inches above the knees? Check. Sleeveless, tight dresses paraded into the courtroom? Check. Skintight leggings paired with long, untucked tunics? Check.
You would not believe what some women wear to work! 

My hope for this style series is that working women who have to go to and from the office all week, have a chance to get a bit of fashion inspiration from the posts and still dress professionally.  In between, I will still continue to show weekend outfits.

workwear miami fashion blogger

miami lawyer workwear

Click here to read the rest of this post!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar