Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Physicians Formula new "Mineral Wear"

Ok, now  this one has some pretty interesting claims.

  • Allows skin to breath
  • Brightens dull skin
  • Improves skin texture
  • Prevents clogged pores
  • Reduces visable redness
  • Neutralize free radicals
  • Improves micro-circulation

Now I can't say it does or doesn't do all that it say it claims, I can only say what I noticed.  I found this product to be quite interesting.  At first swatch, you would think that this was going to make me look like a disco ball.  Fear not,  stippling brush will remove all traces of pearl shimmer from the top layer of the compact   From just swatching it, I was not that interested in using this product.  This has some shimmer all on its own (without the top shimmer layer).  When used, this shimmer I speak of turns to glow.  I was pleasantly surprised on how radiant this looked, when applied with a light hand as a setting powder.  My skin looked healthy, and full of life.  

Be forewarned, do not use a heavy hand while applying this.  If applied heavy handedly you may just look like a disco ball, or even like Edward in the sun LOL.  

This compact come in two shades, Translucent or Creamy Natural.  I found that Translucent worked fine for me. 

Now down to the nitty gritty, would I recommend this product?  Yes and no.  Like I said this has a shimmer glow to it, and not everyone is fond of such a look.  I like it and will use it as a setting powder.  I like how great my face looks.  At the same time it's not something I have to have.  I like it in the winter months, but I'm not sure how this will work out for me in the summer when my oily face is on hyper oily status.  I tend to have my own natural glow LOL!





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar