Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Instagram Diary | June 2015



Instagram is possibly my favourite app. Not only do I love scrolling through people's incredible themes, I love posting photos of my own; so today I thought I'd share with you a few I've posted this month.



A few of my favourite albums, including Motion In The Ocean & Radio:ACTIVE by McFly, X by Ed Sheeran and The Script.


A photo I took on a walk, wearing my white converse. I wear these all the time because they are so comfortable and match with anything.


It's a miracle! The sun came out in Britain... for about 2 days! I couldn't resist marking this event by uploading it to Instagram.


Some inspirational quotes I saw in a shop painted on plaques shaped like doves and butterflies. So cute.


A photo of Harry Styles when I went to see One Direction in 2013... I can't wait to see them again this October!


While the sun was out, I took a photo of some beautiful vibrantly coloured flowers in my garden.


I'm thinking of making this a monthly thing, what do you think? Also, make sure you're following my Instagram - @erincroasdale, and let me know what your Instagram is in the comments below so I can follow you!
Erin♡

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar