Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Current Top Five Songs


I feel like I haven't done a proper music post for absolutely ages so I decided to share with you all today my current top 5 songs! These are the five songs I have been listening to a lot recently.


She's Kinda Hot - 5 Seconds Of Summer


I am so excited for 5SOS's new album and of what I've heard so far I think it will be amazing! Money, Jet Black Heart and Fly Away are all album tracks already available on Spotify that I am loving too.

On My Mind - Ellie Goulding


On My Mind is so catchy! I love Ellie's music so I am also excited to hear her new music also. I have been playing On My Mind practically all the time since it was released last week.

Good Times - Ella Eyre


I wish this song was big in the summer because I think it would be the perfect summer anthem! Regardless, I'm really like it now and it always manages to put me in a happy mood.

What Do You Mean - Justin Bieber

This song is so catchy and I have listened to it so much recently. Whenever I listen to it it's always in my head for the rest of the day and that's not always a bad thing!

Drag Me Down - One Direction


I have of course been loving One Direction's new track recently! I've been listening to all their music since I'm going to see them in two weeks but Drag Me Down in particular has been played lots recently!

Let me know your current top songs in the comments!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar