Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lancôme Hypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara review

I was going to buy a new Clinique High Impact Waterproof mascara but they were sold out. The sales lady recommended me a Lancôme mascara instead.



So I bought the Hypnose Drama in Waterproof mascara and went home to try. I have to say I love the brush, it's very soft. The product is very very waterproof, I mean it turns into a rock. It won't budge all day. Two problems: when I apply this mascara, a few moments later my upper eyelid is full of black speckles! My perfect eyeshadow! No! This ruins my entire day. It's not from bad application. It's from slow drying. I love to curl my lashes and with this slow drying mascara it just doesn't work. It ruins my eyeshadow every.single.time. and it always makes me want to kill the mascara and pull my lashes out.

Another problem is that, since the mascara basically turns into cement, it's very difficult to remove it. Even with double phase makeup remover it takes a lot of rubbing, even pulling lashes out. The friction hurts my eyes.

The mascara does build up great though. If you love to suffer for that fake thick lash look, go ahead, but I'm warning you, this mascara was probably the reason why they came with the line: no pain, no gain.

Costs a significant part of your salary at the perfumery.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar