Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fragrance Mist (Coconut and Lime) by Bodycology

Here's what I got as a gift from my sis all the way from U.S
Its a Fragrance mist which is different from Perfume and Body splash/mist in a way that it is not very long lasting but gives you that burst of freshness when you leave home for work, exercise or a long summer walk.

Bodycology says: 
The sweet scent of coconut mingles with refreshing lime to help relieve stress and tension- like a tropical island getaway. 

For a splash of fragrance and energy, spritz lightly on wrists, neck and shoulders - or, for all-over freshness, spray into the air and let the fine mist gently surround you.
I say: 
I was not very confident while applying it for the first time as I hate overwhelming limey-citrussy fragrances but really loved it as it gives you that tropical coconut feel. The fragrance is more on the sweeter side which is perfect for a kick start day after a morning shower.
It lasts for around 2 and a half hour if you are indoors. You have to spray it again if you plan to wear it all the day long. I won't recommend it to my beauties who sweat a lot or have to walk a lot over the day since it is not a deodorant/anti perspirant. . 
I say for this product and products like this that: it's more for you rather than for others since the fragrance is light and doesn't spread around much
I like the plastic packaging and carry this nice-cute bottle in my hand bag to work. It has a normal push spray trigger which delivers a very fine mist.


 It is definitely not a night fragrance. For these days, it has become my favourite fragrance for daytime. The best thing about these fragrances is that they are uni sex, for men and women alike! 
I just asked my sis to bring me another bottle, next time she comes. :)

Overview:
Brand:
Bodycology
Product: Fragrance Mist (Coconut and Lime)
Weight: 237 ml
Price: $6
Pros: Refreshing, light, convenient to carry around, unisex
Cons: Doesn't last long
You may like it: If you like refreshing fragrances, don't like strong perfumes and don't mind spraying the mist over you every now and then.
You may not like it: If you wear your signature fragrance, don't like fruity/tropical smells and go for long lasting fragrances.
Official website: http://www.bodycology.com/



Are you a fan of some other Bodycology product or just love to experiment on fragrances like me? Hit back a comment!!

Love and shine! xoxo

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar