Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Finding Amazing Fall Vintage Fashions

Yesterday I posted some of my favorite 1950's Fall Fashion photos to help inspire everyone when vintage fall fashion shopping. I discussed the fabrics to look for and some of the styles, today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite places that I shop for such beautiful creations!

The following are all online boutiques that ship international, and some of them even have actual storefronts! You'll be amazed at the quality of these Vintage Reproductions as they are taken from actual 1940's and 1950's dress and suit patterns. Everything is reasonably priced. I am also sharing some of my personal favorite Vintage clothing sellers as well.  Check these out!





































I am also always looking at vintage on Etsy and Ebay, just do your research and know your vintage designers.  You can get some amazing deals on both sites!

Good Luck and Happy Shopping!
xoxo
Shanna



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar