Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Clinique- Take the day off makeup remover for lids, lashes and lips

Is removing eye makeup always a hassle for you? Do you find removing matte lipsticks cumbersome? and do you hate it when water proof mascara sticks to your lashes and doesn't come off with the makeup remover? Well my beauties, we used to be in the same pool but now I'm out of it. I am going to share a product with you all which has become my ultimate favorite over the times and that is Clinique-Take the day off makeup remover, for lids, lashes and lips.


Here's the full bottle 

and here's what it says at the back


It opens with a press-down-twist-open cap which is safe for a liquid product


 but I'd have liked if the mouth of bottle was a bit smaller or had a hole opening underneath the cap for minimal loss of product.  


Clinique says: 
Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

HOW TO USE
  • Shake well before using.
  • Saturate cotton ball with remover.
  • Cleanse one eye area at a time. Apply to eye area and hold for several seconds, then wipe with downward strokes.
  • Repeat using fresh cotton ball if necessary.
  • Use a new saturated cotton ball or tissue for lipstick removal.
  • Rinse with cool water.

I say: 
As I already mentioned. this has become my favourite for obvious reasons after trying eye makeup removers of various brands.
It is very gentle and didn't irritate or sting my eyes my eyes or the sensitive area around them. Its virtually fragrance free which ensures minimal amount of chemicals in it. One swipe across the eyes and viola~ the makeup was all gone like magic!
I have tried and tested it on very heavy eye makeup to the mattest of my lipsticks and it didn't disappoint me. 
The only downside is that it leaves an oily film over the skin like all silicone based eye makeup removers therefore I prefer washing my face with my regular face wash after removing my makeup.

and there goes my one swipe swatch test on the most stubborn of my lipsticks..
Notice the faint residue of my regular eye makeup remover. On a closer look, you'll notice the oiliness on the skin in the Clinique swatch. 


Pocket matters: 
I got this wonderful product in my Clinique Haul.. Check the post here..!! Since it was in the bonus bag, I got my 1.7 fl.oz. for free. The product is priced at $18 for 4.2 fl.oz. of product but trust me, its worth it.

So that was my experience with Clinique eye and lip makeup remover. Do you own it? Have used it? What was your experience? Which eye makeup remover are you using these days? Do share with me.. Your comments are precious to me!!

love  <3

Over view: 
Brand:  Clinique
Product: Take the day off makeup remover for lids, lashes and lips
Price: $ 18
Pros:  Light, gentle, a little goes a long way, one swipe is enough
Cons:  Oily.
Official website: http://www.clinique.com/index.tmpl


Above given review is my honest opinion and the product was bought by me. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar