Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Cream Shadow Review


I got a sample size of bareMinerals new BB cream shadow.
My first thought was 'Really? We need more of this BB trend?'
However after using this I was pretty happy with the results.


It comes in10 neutral shades.
The color I have is Divine Wine, which is a dark brown with a little bit of a purple undertone.


Although the sample vial is small (0.03 fl oz) this cream is so pigmented that I could see this lasting a very long time.


The next part is evaluating the claims versus the actual results


Long-Wear Color: The color did stay on all day and did not fade.

Prime: The shadow did not smudge or budge, but it did crease.      
It stayed perfect for about 6 hours and then it started to crease.
I don't know if it would on everyone but I have oily skin so most 
shadows crease on me. Take that for what you will.

Brighten: I can't attest to much for this because my lids aren't          
discolored but it did make my eyes look brighter.

Smooth:  Again I can't say because I don't have wrinkles yet but the
cream went on very smooth and satiny.

Protect: There is really no way for me to distinguish if the SPF does     
     what it claims. So since I'm not a chemist I will take their word for it.



Application:
I used the brush it came with to apply and then smoothed it out with my ring finger.
It goes on so nice and soft. Love it!

Swatch:


This color is really lovely with a hint of shimmer when the sun hits it.
Also it didn't come off my arm for 3 days, no matter how hard I tried.

Those are my thoughts on bareMinerals 5 in 1 BB Cream Eyeshadow.
I would give it an 8/10
It is available at Ulta and Sephora 



Thanks for reading,

~Brittney

Follow me on Twitter: @theUltimabeauty 
Follow me on Instagram: @ultimabeauty
Like me on Facebook: www.facebook/theultimabeauty 
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar