Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Italian summer haul part 2: KIKO Cosmetics Limited Editions


Good morning beauties!!!
Another post to show you new pretty things I got in Italy. Kiko Cosmetics is one of my favorite affordable brands with great products so every time I can I pop into one of their shops I cannot pass the opportunity!! This time I was in Italy at the right time and all their latest limited editions were all in discount from 30% to 50% so a lot of them happened to finish in my basket. Let me show you what I got!



From the Boulevard Rock limited edition I picked up the Street Fashion Eyeshadow palette in 03 Grounge Couture (here) and the Rock Attraction Bronzer in 02 Loud Tan (here). I previously reviewed another eyeshadow palette from this line here and had loved it, so this one was a must for me with the beautiful blues, copper and shimmery cream. They swatch beautifully as you can see below but you really need a white base to make them look as good on the eye. Still drop dead gorgeous colors!!! The bronzer is also one of a kind with a very pretty sheen that is subtle and gives the skin a beautiful glow. The only thing is that for me it isn't pigmented enough and too cool toned, so I will use it in the colder months as contour I think.

Swatches of the Street Fashion Eyeshadow palette in 03 Grounge Couture (shimmery cream, copper, matte aqua/mint, satin petrol blue and dark dark blue) and of the Rock Attraction bronzer on 02 Loud Tan
Then I picked up two more of the beautiful Tropical Waterproof Eyeliners in 01 Golden Topaz and 06 Sugar Brown. These are truely waterproof and I already own the turquoise one which I love! Had to pick up a few more colors. For the sake of getting ready in a decent time in the morning, I picked up the Kiko Smoky Look Eyeshadow pencil in 02, it is a gorgeous rose gold/corally color, comes with a smudger and once it sets, it doesn't move! I can't find it online anymore so I guess they're discontinued, if so it's a pity!
For lips I only got the Rock Idol Lipstick in 01 and I totally got the wrong shade! There were two available, of which one a pretty coral, but I failed and picked up this one instead..sigh. It is a pretty nude that will work on fair skin but on me is definitely too light..sigh again. I do like the formula though, it is creamy and hydrating and very comfortable to wear. Too bad. Finally for cheeks I got the Cheeky Color Creamy Blush in 02 Coral Rose (here), a cream blush in the most gorgeous bright coral. They go on and blend easy on the cheeks. Since on me cream products don't last very long, I use it as a base for powder blushes and am loving it!

Swatches: 1,2-Tropical Waterproof Eyeliner in Golden Topaz and Brown Sugar, 3-Smoky Look Eyeshadow in 02, 4-Rock Idol lipstick 01, 5-Cheeky Color Creamy Blush 02

Kiko nail polish swatches

Last but not least I got stuck at the nail polish display and couldn't decide what shade of peachy coral to get, so I got a full range of corals: 488 Pearly Golden Camellia , 358 Peach Rose and 359 Light Peach (here). The quality of Kiko nail polishes is amazing and for 2.50 euros you cannot got wrong! Love them!

So here is my madness at Kiko, which was a great bargain, I think it was all only 40 euros.
Do you know Kiko Cosmetics? What are your favorite products from them?
xo
A






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar